Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More GREAT news!

I just spoke with my adoption agency who confirmed...
1) I will be in the next batch of referrals that is hopefully due out the first or second week of July!
2) The Olympics will likely NOT affect our travel to China to pick up Chandler since we will likely fly out 6 to 8 weeks after referral which would be Late August or Early September!!

YAY! The news just keeps getting better and better. Please stay tuned. We're likely less than 25 days away from learning about Chandler Elise (what province and orphanage she's at, how old she is, her medical report, her Chinese given name etc.) WOOHOO!!

3 comments:

Debi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debi said...

Nicole,
I am so happy for you!
You deserve this gift from God more than anyone.
Chandler is so blessed to have you as her mother!
Love, Debi

Anonymous said...

Nicole! I am so thrilled to hear there won't be a delay. I love you so much and can't wait to spend a week with my new neice!

Kelly Jo

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker