Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Snow Day in South Carolina!

Happy Snow Day Y'all!!

Today marks our first (and likely only) snow fall of the year. Well, if you want to call it that. I didn't even bother watching the news this morning or calling the daycare weatherline when I woke up and saw the DUSTING of snow on the ground. As we're driving to school and work this morning I noticed how few people were on the road so decided I better call the weatherlines and sure enough, daycare is completely closed and work is on a two hour delay! Too funny! I guess that dusting of snow really scares these true southerners. :) So we turned around and found a perfect Kodak moment. Here's my girl checking out the snow. She's not a big fan of the cold weather but she was definitely curious to see what all the hype was about.


1 comment:

Beth said...

Hilarious!!! In WI we're still wearing short sleeves when the first dusting comes (sometimes in Oct.). I can't stop smiling at this. I forget there are people not far away who don't share the same snow experiences we suffer with. ;) Chandler sure looks adorable with all her gear!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker