Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Are we there yet?

Any day now?! It shouldn't be long now according to my adoption agency and everything I can find posted online. I will say that every time my phone rings I nearly hurt myself to answer it quickly. I can hardly imagine what it will be like when the number on my caller id finally shows up as a call from my agency.
In case you are wondering, here's how the referral notification works......
Any day now, when referrals arrive in the U.S., my adoption agency will call me with information about Chandler... her age, name, province and orphanage. They will then email me her photo that same day. Within three days they will have her medical report translated and overnighted to me along with the original photos received. I can hardly stand the anticipation. Well, please stay tuned...it shouldn't be long now before we get a glimpse of my precious little pumpkin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait too!!!! We check everyday for new info!!! We are sooooooo excited for you! Thanks for updating us all, love you, Donna

Debi said...

I will be looking for your caller id as well and can hardly wait to hear the wonderful news.
Love Auntie Debi

Janet said...

Hello there cousin, I am so excited for you.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker